SAC is inviting you to be a Certified SAC Trainer cum Trail Leader!
Offering you here are the opportunities to get you to share your skills and expend
your outdoor experiences.
Upon certification, you will be able to help us to lead/co-lead SAC trips, conduct the
Basic Adventure Training Courses, Trail Walk Training Skills Workshops for SAC
members and the public.. As a Certified Leader-cum-Trainer, you will receive
honorarium and subsidized rates on SAC overseas trips you lead.
1. Process of certification
1) The training may commence from July 2022
2) Participants will attend at least 36 hours of practical and theoretical training
(including sessions conducted via Zoom).
3) Each session may be 3-8hrs and conducted over the weekends.
4) During these sessions, participants will get to equip themselves with various
essential, hard and soft skills and knowhow for the outdoor activities.
5) Participants also get to “meet up” with various, experienced outdoor veterans,
enthusiasts, and like-minded people to share their experiences, knowledge, and
inspirations on their interest.
6) There will be opportunities of practical sessions to help participants to build up
their confidence while enhancing their newly learned skills
7) Content coverage include : basic outdoor etiquette, recce planning, group
management, risk assessment , trip planning, basic first-aid knowhow et
8) After the training and assessment, you are required to co-lead two trips/walks
and lead one trip/walk (Co-leading and lead trips will be at subsidized cost).
1. Prerequisites :
1) age : 21 years old.
2) you must be physically fit (can climb up at least 20 floors of stairways)
3) Nominal training fee of S$50 for SAC member, and S$100 for non-member upon
registration. Upon certification, members will be awarded with 2 years of free
subscription fee if member is not a life member.
4) Group travelling and meal cost of each training session will be shared among the
1. How to register :
Please submit the following to Miss Mei Foong @email
2) Handphone contact number
3) Email address
4) SAC member/non SAC member
5) Further info : age, gender, profession, outdoor interest etc.
For further enquiries :
Please contact Alec Ang email email@example.com or tel 81683419
If you keen to attend a preview of the training program
on 26 th June 10am to noon at Dignity Kitchen, 69 Boon
Keng Road (near Boon Keng MRT), plse WhatsApp
81683419 with this message
“Attend preview, your name”