Why Join SAC?
The objective of SAC is to provide opportunities for adventure activities and to impart the necessary outdoor skills to members.The club prides itself on having started many a novice adventurer off on the right footing, and seeing them develop into independent and confident adventurers in their own right.
In addition, the wealth of experience and resources within the club back up all the planning of trips and expeditions.Added to the non-commercial nature of the Club, SAC has managed to keep the cost of activities low…… resulting in 5-star adventure trips with 1-star prices for members.
BUT, cost in not everything.Many a lone-term friendship, if not relationship, has sprung out from all these activities and this camaraderie amongst members is really what SAC is all about and something that money can never buy.
and be part of the SAC family.
To join as an Ordinary Member, you just need to be aged 18 years and above.
- New members will enjoy the following benefits:
– Discounted overseas trips (Non-member pays trip levy)
– Free Nature/local walks- (Non-member pays $2 to $5 per person)
- – Invitation to Members’ Bonding events like members’ Night, Family Bonding Camp (at discounted rates)
– One vote at Annual General Meeting (AGM is normally held in March each year)
– Can be nominated to be Management Committee Member after one year of membership. (Just attend AGM and stand for election)
- Events Updates – Regular e-mail updates or WhatsApp messages on Club activities, adventure-related news and events.
- Basic Adventure Training Courses- members will benefit various outdoor skills like rope works, first aid outdoor cooking and camping.
– And many others
Application/Subscription Fees Payable (Special Offer 31 Dec 2020 to 31 Dec 2021)
|Description||1 Year||2 Years|
|New Membership Application||S$80||S$80|
- All memberships expire on 31 Dec each year regardless of date joined/renewed.
- Please see the Membership Application/Renewal Form for details.
- Old member who wishes to rejoin SAC, admin fee will be waived, enjoying the same rates as membership renewal.
Benefits of Membership
- Members’ Rate – Members’ rates for activities organised by Singapore Adventurers’ Club.
- Email Updates – Regular e-mail updates on Club activities, adventure-related news and events.
- Member who paid 20 years and above membership fee can apply to be Life Member